Thursday, April 26, 2012

Little Miss Chatterbox

YES, of course this post is about Avery.  No pictures to share with this one, but I had to write a post about the conversation that went on in our car this morning on the way to daycare.  As usual, Avery was just talking up a storm - about what - not sure I could tell you.  When she is excited about something, she tends to stutter and say the same thing over and over without finishing her thought - so it is hard to figure out what exactly she is trying to tell you. :)  Our ride to daycare is pretty short and she jabbered on about something until we were almost at daycare.  She kept asking Daddy something and he kept just shaking his head yes and kinda mumbling in typical Brandon fashion.  This happened several times, and each time Avery would repeat her question.  Finally, she hollered out, "No Daddy, TALK!"  She wanted to have a conversation by gosh and he was not participating. LOL!  It was so funny.  Brandon and I just looked at each other and started laughing.

All I can say to you Avery girl, is get used to it. :)  Sometimes boys are just not very conversational.

No comments:

Post a Comment