Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning 2009

WOW! What a wonderful Christmas we had! The kids both enjoyed the holiday season so much. I can't wait until next year, because it just keeps getting better. We are so lucky to have such great family. We opened presents and celebrated Christmas at about five different places over the last week, but Christmas morning was definitely the most memorable. Dylan was SO excited to see all the presents under the tree. I think Avery even enjoyed it to only be just over 4 months. Her eyes lit up when we started stacking her presents around her. She of course just wanted to eat them though. I got some GREAT video of Dylan opening his santa present - the one present he had talked about for 3+ months - his Dragon Castle. I also got some adorable video of Avery laughing at her big brother. He has quickly become her greatest source of entertainment. She just looks at him and starts to smile and coo with excitement. I'm in the process of learning how to upload video to my blog, so I hope to be adding those very soon - so check back!! :)

Here are some Christmas morning pictures...

Dylan and Avery in front of the tree


Dylan opening his presents

Yummy, what is all this?

Can I eat this?


Dylan opening his Dragon Castle - he was SO excited!!

Daddy and Dylan playing guitar hero (Daddy's Christmas present)

My adorable baby girl all dressed up on Christmas night

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas and I love their Jammies! I love finding fun Christmas Jammies! Lots of easy ways to add video. I've resorted to using Flickr for both. Lots easier to load than blogger I think.

    ReplyDelete