Monday, September 3, 2012

1st Grade is Awesome!

Dylan has officially been in first grade for a month now, but I'm just now getting around to updating the blog. Goodness!  We are in the middle of testing a new system at work, so we are working lots of overtime, which translates to me being WAY behind on everything. Lol!

So... here are the first day of school pictures finally...



Avery didn't actually start a new room that day, but she of course has to be included in everything.  I told Dylan he looked like an under armor commercial.  That is all the rage these days apparently.  He was all decked out in it for the first day of school.  

The class list was posted a couple weeks before school started, and Dylan was SO very excited to find out he got the teacher he wanted.  He is supposed to be one of the best teachers around and has won teacher of the year twice.  His motto for teaching is to teach the kids without them actually realizing you are doing it, so they have lots of fun in his classroom from what I hear.  On Fridays, the teacher brings his guitar and they have lessons through song.  We are only one month into school and Dylan is doing GREAT and loving every minute of it.  I think it will be a wonderful year for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment