Dylan's graduation from preschool was quite an occasion. The pre-K teachers did a great job putting it together! The kids put on a little play for us to start it off. After that the teachers showed a slideshow of pictures of the kids set to music to give them all time to get into their caps and gowns for the 'official' walk. It was a tear jerker for sure! I cried a lot!
I did it Mom and Dad!
Dylan receiving his preshool diploma from his teachers...
Dylan and Ms Anna (He wants to marry Ms Anna...really)
The kids during the play...
Dylan played the letter 'H'. Shown next to letter 'I' (aka Caleb).
Ms Jane and the whole class in their caps and gowns
Dylan celebrates with his baby sister
My brother is SO cool!
Dylan receiving his preshool diploma from his teachers...
Dylan and Ms Anna (He wants to marry Ms Anna...really)
The kids during the play...
Dylan played the letter 'H'. Shown next to letter 'I' (aka Caleb).
Ms Jane and the whole class in their caps and gowns
Dylan celebrates with his baby sister
My brother is SO cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment