Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween was a blast this year! Dylan was Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story and Avery was a beautiful little flower...

They made quite a pair together. Dylan's costume was maybe the coolest costume I've ever seen with light up glasses and a light up jetpack. His jetback lit up like a plane coming in for a landing. He loved it!

To infinity and beyond! (as buzz says)





Avery and I went to a few houses and then we stayed home and passed out candy while Daddy and Dylan did some more trick or treating in the neighborhood. We'll be eating candy for weeks now!

Dylan also enjoyed passing out candy once he was back home. We had a movie night and popped some popcorn and cuddled up together on the couch. The next day, someone rang our doorbell, and Dylan came running in the living room and said, "I'll get it, where is the candy?" It was so cute... I guess he thought we'd pass out candy every night from now on. A kid can dream I guess? LOL!

More pics...



No comments:

Post a Comment